Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to hire a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm's in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. If unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and all of them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents just as soon as verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of your company listing.
8. Once it's done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost a lot of money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies' house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to execute each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India company to get those company incorporated quickly.